Do you have Scuba Diving experience? Are you a thrill seeker who wants to use their adventurous nature in a new commercial? We have an exciting new opportunity for you! A financial campaign is looking couples as well as singles. Casting directors are searching for men and women who are 30 to 45 years old. While you don’t need to be an expert in Scuba you must be PADI certified to be considered. Auditions are being held in Toronto, Canada and those chosen will be filming the campaign in Costa Rica. Because the shoot is taking place in a different country you must have a passport. This is a marvelous paying acting job. Anyone who is selected will be paid $4000.00. Commercial auditions are set for January 4th or January 5th. Filming will be on January 15th and 16th with the travel dates still being determined.
Commercial Casting Call in 2018
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Adventurous Couples or Singles with Scuba Diving experience for a Financial Campaign filming in Costa Rica!
Looking for Individuals and Couples who are Thrill Seekers with Great Energy and Dynamic! You don’t need to be an expert at Scuba Diving but you must be PADI certified, you will be diving at a depth of 30 ft or less.
Male: Ages 30 to 45. Youthful, fun, enthusiastic and active.
Female: Ages 30 to 45. Friendly, excitable, down to earth and active.
*Pays approximately $4,000+ per person if selected. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid passport to apply. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
You must be available for these key dates:
AUDITION: January 4 or 5, 2018. (In Toronto)
RECALL: January 9, 2018. (In Toronto)
SHOOT: January 15 – 16, 2018. Travel dates: TBD (In Costa Rica)
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Your name, age and phone number. (Couples, please send both of your info)
2. Clear Photos of you or both together if you are applying as a couple (no hats or sunglasses) and some of you scuba diving (If you have it)
3. Questions for Couples: Your relationship status: married or dating? How long have you been together?
4. Some info on your experience with Scuba diving. Are you PADI certified? If so, you must show proof of certification at audition.
5. Are you a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident? Do you have a valid passport and what is the issuing Country?
6. Please write ‘PROJECT SCUBA’ in subject line of your email, along with your name, age and whether you are applying as a Couple or Single (E.G. PROJECT SCUBA – Johnny Shaw – age 34 – SINGLE)
Submissions are due by: January 3, 2018 at 9am. However, the sooner you apply the better!