The Directors in charge of Casting for the Disney Channel have been working on a great new Film to be shown only on the Disney Channel. It is called ‘Geek Charming’. The film has the spirit of the themed “High School Musical” films which has been a large success for the Disney Channel. David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman are set to produce the film under the Mandeville Films production Name. Jeffrey Hornaday, a very talented and has gained much respect in the art of choreography, will direct the film.
Auditions are currently being held in Los Angeles and Vancouver for the following roles…
- Majority roles will be for boys and girls around the age of 16, or at least to appear around that age.
- There is also a role requesting Male twins around the age of 16
- (Alan Shoenfield) Male, 40′s, Caucasian
- (Amber) Female, 30′s
- (Sandy Rosen) Female, 40′s
- (School Principal) Male, 50′s
- (Guidance Counselor) Male, 40′s
- (Mouse) Canine, Great Dane
- there are also numerous roles for students, teachers and extras in general. Casting Directors are preferring talent over the age of 18 that can pose as a 16 year old
Information on the Storyline:
Dylan is the typical pink princess of the upscale Los Angeles Woodlands Academy. She has the most popular friends, coolest boyfriend in school and a brand-new designer bag that everyone envy’s. When she accidentally tosses her Serge Sanches bag into a fountain, this princess comes face-to-face with her own personal frog, self-professed film geek Josh Rosen. In return for rescuing Dylan’s bag, Josh convinces Dylan to let him film her for his documentary on high school popularity. Reluctantly, Dylan lets F-list Josh in her A-list world, and is shocked to realize that sometimes nerds can be pretty cool. But when Dylan’s so-called prince charming of a boyfriend dumps her flat, her life and her social status comes to a crashing halt. Can Dylan win the Woodlands Academy Fall Formal Leaf Queen crown? Can Josh win the Woodlands Academy 10th Annual Film Festival? Can Dylan, with Josh’s help, pull the pieces together to create her own happily-ever-after?